Founded in October 2010 by Catherine Montgomery – Montgomery Foot Health has established an excellent reputation for quality foot health care in Tetbury and Quedgeley.
What are we?
We can help and advise with a wide range of services including:
- Corn and hard skin removal.
- Advice on fungal nail conditions.
- Diabetic foot care.
- Treatment and advice on Verrucaes.
Where are we?
Covering Tetbury and surrounding areas we provide:
- Regular foot clinics at Tetbury Osteopaths
- Home visits in Quedgeley area
- Support and foot health service to local care, residential and nursing homes.
Who are we?
Catherine Montgomery (DipCFHP DipCFHP(Adv) DipBMec Dip.Aroma Dip.RSA BSYA) is a Foot Health Practitioner.
Foot Health Practitioners undergo intensive training and are strictly regulated. They are required to undertake compulsory professional training each year to update their skills.